You have just been promoted from front-line supervisor to be one of the firm’s senior managers. During your business education, you learned that the primary role of a manager is to make good decisions. As a supervisor, you had frequently been making routine decisions, but you realize that decision making for the overall company can and will have far greater impact on the company and its employees.
Wait Before you Leave! I have something for you.
I have this question in our website since we have worked on it and the student was happy after a good score.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!
Your boss, the chief executive officer (CEO), realizes that you do not have much practice in this higher level, decision-making process and has asked you to write a memo describing your understanding of how to make important decisions.
Your memo should address the following questions:
- Describe at least 3 criteria that would determine whether the manager is making good decisions. What should be done to better assure that you are making a good decision?
- In the realm of decision making, what are assumptions? Rather than use a dictionary definition, cite several specific assumptions that would go with any real-life decision you have made or have seen made at a company at which you have worked.
- Given the importance of proper assumptions, your boss asked you to assess the accuracy of certain business assumptions and what could you do to test or confirm the credibility of them. The following were major assumptions for each firm:
- An automobile manufacturer’s assumption that the demand for SUVs would continue because gas prices would continue to rise
- An airline’s assumption that there was a need for an airline that provided no added amenities
MGMT499 Library Research guide located in the Library and accessed via the “Research Guides” tab https://studentlogin.aiuniv.edu/Library/CourseGuid…
MUSE for Unit 3 located in the Course Resources tab:
- Unit 3: Monitoring Performance
- Unit 3: Setting Fair Standards
- Unit 3: Quality Overview
- Unit 3: Measuring Performance
- Unit 3: Strategies to Improve Performance
- Unit 3: Production Decisions
- Unit 3: Pricing Decisions
- Unit 3: Input & Output Decisions
Assess leadership, interpersonal skills, and earned values with emphasis on the area of concentration
Construct performance baselines and manage and measure performance
- Assess effective negotiation skills for the appropriate level of support
- Assess general leadership skills with emphasis on the area of concentration
- Assess leadership, interpersonal skills, and earned values with emphasis on the area of concentration
- Construct a final report or project that synthesizes knowledge gained from the span of this program
- Construct and manage successfully conceptualized business ventures
- Construct performance baselines and manage and measure performance
- Evaluate the management practices in an organization
- Rank decisions based on various management strategies
Hi there, would you like us to help you do this question?
We are professional assignment help service for students who can't even. Get your papers written starting at just $11.99 a page.Do my question How much will it cost?
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.If yes Order Paper Now