- Think about and explore the career path you want to take in criminal justice.
- Starting with the date of graduation until 15 years in the future where do you see yourself in your career?
- What training & development opportunities will you look for once you have graduated and obtained a degree in criminal justice in order to meet your career path goals.
- Do you believe that your employer should pay for training & development classes or do you think this is your responsibility to continue in your development?
- Support your argument with outside references.
- Be sure to cite your resource(s).
- Only the body of the paper will count toward the word requirement. You may use your textbook and other outside sources as needed.
The papers we provide serve as model papers for research candidates and are not to be submitted ‘as is’. These papers are intended to be used for reference purposes only. We only offers consultation and research support and assistance in research design, editing, and statistics.
+254 769 316 835