Directions: Provide short answers of 75-150 words each for the following questions/statements. Do not exceed 200 words for your response. Use the textbook, and any other scholarly resources to support your responses. Include at least four peer-reviewed journal articles beyond the textbook.
1. Discuss the similarities and differences of the three generations of anti-psychotic medications.
2. How do the current anti-psychotics work on the brain?
3. Discuss the similarities and differences between the three generations of medications to treat depression.
4. How do the current medications to treat depression work on the brain?
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
5. Describe three medications that are used to treat substance use disorders.
6. What medications may be risky to prescribe someone who has a substance use disorder? Why are they risky?
7. Describe the importance of the DSM in diagnosing and treating mental illnesses and substance use disorders.
8. Identify some adverse side effects of at least two commonly prescribed medication for treating psychiatric disorders.
You have to use this as one of your references and references cannot be more than 4 years old.
Levinthal, C. (2016). Drugs, Behavior, and Modern Society. (9th ed.). Pearson Education, Inc.
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!