Week 2 Creative Writing Assignment:This week’s creative assignment is “Who is the speaker?” Pick one of the three poems (“homage to my hips,” “The Woman Thing,” or “Wild nights – Wild nights!”) and create a 400-word description of the poem’s speaker. This will require you to use your imagination and develop the character outside of the poem.
Assignment Requirements:Wait Before you Leave! I have something for you.I have this question in our website since we have worked on it and the student was happy after a good score.
Your submission must:
- include a minimum of 400 words, written in paragraph form.
- use Times New Roman 12-point font and be double spaced. A title page, running head, and abstract are not required.
- be submitted as a Microsoft Word attachment on the submission page (click title above). Assignments not submitted in this way may be returned to you ungraded.
There is a no-research policy in place for this class. Using any material other than the assigned readings and lectures, even if it is correctly quoted and cited, will result in a failing grade for this assignment. Contact your instructor if you have questions about this policy.
This week, you will begin working on your Literary Analysis Essay, which you will work on in two parts. The first part is planning for the essay by writing an outline, which you will submit for a grade.In this learning module, you will
- learn about the importance of writing an outline and the strategies for writing a successful outline,
- review the topics to choose from for your Literary Analysis Essay,
- learn about Keiser resources for help with writing, and
- download and complete your Literary Analysis Outline, which you will submit for a grade.
The papers we provide serve as model papers for research candidates and are not to be submitted ‘as is’. These papers are intended to be used for reference purposes only. We only offers consultation and research support and assistance in research design, editing, and statistics.
+254 769 316 835