Address the following questions:
- What has the role of biological anthropology historically been, in regards to the definition of different races? How does that differ from the current approach?
- What do you think of when you hear the word “race”?
- Why is it more appropriate to speak in terms of ancestry instead of race when we discuss genetic differences in humans?
- How did your categorization of people compare to how they classified themselves (in the “Sorting People” activity)? How does this reflect some of the principles of variation that we examined this week?
- Can you think of any possible biological consequences of the social reality of race?
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
"Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
Get any topic done in as little as 6 hoursIf yes Order Similar Paper
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!