Topic: Criterion Theory and Development
Consider criterion deficiency and criterion contamination. How do these constructs limit a criterion’s relevance? Explain. 200 Words
How are psychological constructs developed and evaluated? Explain. 200 Words
1. Industrial/Organizational Psychology: Understanding the Workplace
Read Chapter 4.
1. DC Network
Use the 10 Key Strategic Points template found under the Research/Dissertation tab to inform your assignment. You may also find other materials that are helpful, specifically under the Residency tab in Research/Dissertation.
Clark, L. A., & Watson, D. (1995). Constructing validity: Basic issues in objective scale development. Psychological Assessment, 7(2), 309-319.
2. Has Item Response Theory Increased the Validity of Achievement Test Scores?
Linn, R. L. (1990). Has item response theory increased the validity of achievement test scores? Applied Measurement in Education, 3(2), 114-141.
3. Measurement Error in Psychological Research: Lessons From 26 Research Scenarios
Schmidt, F. L., & Hunter, J. E. (1996). Measurement error in psychological research: Lessons from 26 research scenarios. Psychological Methods, 1(2), 199–223.
4. Organizational Theories: Some Criteria for Evaluation
Bacharach, S. B. (1989). Organizational theories: Some criteria for evaluation. Academy of Management Review, 14(4), 496-515.
5. SAGE Research Methods
Use Sage Research Methods to research potential resources to develop the theoretical foundations for your paper.
6. The Role of Factor Analysis in the Development and Evaluation of Personality Scales
Briggs, S. R., & Cheek, J. M. (1986). The role of factor analysis in the development and evaluation of personality scales. Journal of Personality, 54(1), 106-148.