Please reply to the below post in at least 250 words
- Chapter 5, Sections 5 and 6, in Algebra &Trigonometry: Graphs and Models
- Ledwith, J. (2017, June 17). How to solve exponential decay functions. Retrieved from https://www.thoughtco.com/solving-exponential-decay-functions-2312204
- Green, D. R., & Anthony, T. R. (2015). Occupational noise exposure of employees at locally-owned restaurants in a college town. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene, 12(7), 489â€“499. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4753563/
Bittinger, M. L., Beecher, J. A., Ellengoben, D. J., and Penna, J. (2016). Algebra & trigonometry: Graphs and models (6th ed.). [E-reader version]. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson. Retrieved from http://www.pearsonmylabandmastering.com/northameri…
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
Brown, S. (2016, September 18). Loan or investment formulas. Retrieved from https://brownmath.com/bsci/loan.htm
Wenner, J.M. (2018, January 16). Population growth and resource depletion. Retrieved from https://serc.carleton.edu/quantskills/methods/quan…
Worldometer. (n.d.). Current world population. Retrieved from http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/
For this discussion, you will be using the population growth equation found in the Required Reading for this week. In particular, your task is as follows:
- Use the population growth equation to determine the expected population for a state (not already chosen by another student) in the year 2050. Make sure to cite any outside sources used to determine the current growth rate.
- Determine when the population will double (i.e., Doubling Time, T).
- Discuss additional examples of real-world contexts that can be modeled using exponential or logarithmic equations.
- In your responses to peers, compare your results and comment on their additional examples.
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!