- The mini essay is expected to be concise, and the topic covered in a focused, thorough and accurate manner.
- It should be at least 1 page,using Times New Roman Font and 1.5 spacing.
- Your essay must include proper heading on the top of the article.
- Your essay should begin with a clear introduction and include either a single, or two shorter body paragraphs, as well as a concluding paragraph.Bullet points in an essay will cause you to lose points.
- Please submit as a Microsoft Word document or pdf (attach the file).
The Central Nervous System is considered “immunologically privileged.” What does this mean? What are the features of the anatomical structures that that enable this status. What are the factors that can cause a breach into the status of this system?
How do these characteristics play a role in the efficacy of treating infections in the Nervous System, and can they contribute to the occurrence of latent infections within this system?