Provide history of the organization, including business strategy and organizational culture.Briefly outline the organization and its demographics. Explain the business strategyand organizational context/culture. Summarize the proposed strategy for a wellnessprogram, and how this will develop employee engagement in the organization.
• Organization overview and history
• Organizational culture
• Business strategy
o Proposed strategy for a wellness program
o How this will develop employee engagement in the organization
Outline how to determine the need for a wellness program. Ensure to include all threestages: organizational, task, and person. Support your answer with research.
• Explanation of what is the need for a wellness program
• What needs or gaps have been identified)
• Provide three points of the each of the following: organization, task, and person
Describe the specific topics of the wellness program and explain how it will meet theneeds of the organization. Also, justify why this initiative should be adopted by theorganization.
• Describe the specific topics of the wellness program and explain how it will meet theneeds of the organization
• Justify why this initiative should be adopted by the organization
Training Design and Delivery
Identify and explain the concepts and financial justifications, how to roll out a wellnessprogram to the workforce that ensures that there is at least 75% participation. Also,prepare two training objectives, and explain three training methods (one on-the-job, oneoff-the-job, and one instructional or technology-based).Remember to link the workforce needs to the wellness initiative and program. In addition,include an explanation of the learning principles that will be applied to the audience of alladult learners.
• Create two training objectives for this program
• Apply three training methods to deliver the wellness program (one on-the-job, oneoff-the- job, and one instructional or technology based)
• Describe two learning principles that apply to adult learners that you will integrateinto the program