There were several important themes in chapter 1. Here are a few quotes:
1. â€œPolicy-making and its subsequent implementation are necessary to deal with societal problems.â€ (Janssen, 2015)
2. â€œPolicy-making is driven by the need to solve societal problems and should result in interventions to solve these societal problems.â€ (Janssen, 2015)
3. â€œExamples of societal problems are unemployment, pollution, water quality, safety, criminality, well-being, health, and immigration.â€ (Janssen, 2015)
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
The author of chapter 1 discusses several information and communication developments that influence policy-making. Select one of the developments in chapter 1 and describe how that development can influence policy to solve a specific problem. You have to research and identify a specific problem in society.
Actual Question Starts from here
You must do the following:
1) Create a new thread. As indicated above, select one of the developments in chapter 1 and describe how that development can influence policy to solve a specific problem.
2) Select AT LEAST 3 other students’ threads and post substantive comments on those threads. Your comments should extend the conversation started with the thread.
3) Provide a thoughtful research-based analysis and include at least three references to support your thoughts
4) Exclude attachments and cover page in your submission. Type your response in the message box. When responding to your peer, address your peer by name.
5) ALL original posts ( two to three paragraphs supported by resources) and comments must be substantive. (I’m looking for about a paragraph – not just “I agree.”)
6) Paraphrase text from resources used and cite. If quoting text, use double-quotes and cite.
500 – 700 words
Note: Please use/refer below text book to answer above questions.
Janssen, M., Wimmer, M. A., & Deljoo, A. (Eds.). (2015). Policy practice and digital science: Integrating complex systems, social simulation and public administration in policy research (Vol. 10). Springer.
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!