Problem: Rolling Dice
You are to write a C program that generates random numbers distributed according to the distribution: the sum of two 6-faced dice:
1. one of which is a fair dice; the occurrence of its faces, relative to each other, is 1,2,3,4,5,6.
2. one of which is a biased dice; the occurrence of its faces, relative to each other, is 1,2,3,4,4,5,6 (number 4 occurs twice as often than the others.)
1. Study Slides 24 -28 of “FunctionCalling.pptx”
2. Answer the following question in a separate file, called “Assignment#4.pdf”:
• Show all the possible outcomes of the experiment (rolling the dice) using a 2-D table. (see Slides 26, 27)
• What are the events (possible sums) such as 2, 3, … (See Slide 26, 27).
3. Write a C program (rollingDice.c) that collects the results of 1 million rolls and calculates the distribution of these events (see Slide 27, 28)