Purpose of Assessment Apply theories about leadership, structure, and culture to real-world scenarios that have occurred in various organizations. You will be measured on how you narrate various leadership styles to foster innovation and lead change in a dynamic environment. Use the chart (see attachment) as a quick reference as you work.
Review the following cases from Organizational Behavior (see attached)
- Ch. 12: Case Incident 1: Sharing is Performing
- Review questions: 12-13, 12-14, and 12-15.
- Ch. 15: Case Incident 2: Turbulence on United Airlines
- Review questions: 15-13, 15-14, and 15-15.
- Ch. 16: Case Incident 2: Active Cultures
- Review questions: 16-16, 16-17, and 16-18.
In 900 to 1050-words (Not including introduction and conclusion), do the following:
- For each of the above cases:
- Describe, through a story, the leaderâ€™s use of the leadership style in response to the situation. Use various action verbs in your story.
- Explain what makes the selected leadership style effective for the particular situation.
- Compare and contrast the leadership styles leaders chose for each case.
- Explain why the leadership styles should differ for each case.
Please make sure to follow APA guidelines and make sure the paper has an introduction, conclusion, and reference page. Also, please make sure to mention my leadership style (see attachment), and to include the citation for each case (i provided the citation in each case, see attachment)