Read the cultural sections about Cuba, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, and Bolivia plazas spanish book. You may pick three of the following to write about: explain the geographical make-up of each country and compare them to each other; explain and compare the strong indigenous roots of each country and their interactions with the Spanish; explain how the coming of the conquistadors shaped each of these country (particularly SimÃ³n Bolivar); finally, write about either the similarities or differences in traditional cultural elements such as national song, dance, dress, animal, flower, and/or food. Write a two page, double-spaced, Times New Roman 12-pt font paper with MLA formatting, reflecting on the material you learned in English. Do outside research if necessary. These are meant to be formal, academic essay with correct English grammar and punctuation.
I believe that it is important for the researcher to know how to approach their research question. We can definitely see the advantage of combining both methods for particular studies and how this can allow for perhaps a more complete collection and analysis of data. As a nurse comprising a list to select the right method, what criteria will you need to include in this list in order to make certain the appropriate method is selected?
Discuss crime scene definitions, classifications,general procedures, documentation, forensic photography, evidence collection and preservation
APA format and include a cover page, abstract, discussion, conclusion, and references. Your paper should go beyond the obvious, be written at a graduate level, and must be at least 1,500 words in length.
You must use at least three resources to support your position. Remember, all resources including, but not limited to, journals, magazine, and/or books must be properly cited using APA style.
Learning About Cookies as Spyware.
Research what kind of information cookies store. You might find the following websites helpful:
Using WORD, write an ORIGINAL brief essay of 300 words or more describing cookies and the way they can invade privacy.
Safe Assign is software that verifies the originality of your work against on-line sources and other students.
It is often difficult and challenging to have time in primary care practice to assess and determine cognitive functioning and mental status of a frail elderly client to determine if they are safe to carry out their activities of daily living. No one wants to take away the independent living arrangements and independent functioning of an elderly client.
- Based on your experience and knowledge of frail elderly and risk management, reflect on your role as a nurse practitioner assessing cognitive functioning and mental status of a frail elderly client in the primary care setting.
- Select one valid and reliable measurement tool to assess cognitive functioning and mental status of a frail elderly client in the primary care setting.
- Provide one example of how you would apply the valid and reliable tool you selected in clinical practice for assessing cognitive functioning and mental status of a frail elderly client in primary care.
- Reflect on why the nurse practitioner must rely on valid and reliable assessment tools in clinical practice.
- Locate one peer-reviewed scholarly journal article describing one valid and reliable assessment tool to measure cognitive functioning and mental status of a frail elderly client in primary care.
Please, checkout the uploaded file below, where you will find information and instructions.
A variety of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems have integrated social media networks in an effort to be competitive. Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube are used as marketing and communications platforms that transcend the Internet. Do some research and find an example (current) of this digital strategy in action and discuss.
Many CRM systems are integrating social networking technologies to improve customer relationships. Search several social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to identify how a specific company such as Dell, Coca-Cola, or McDonaldâ€™s is using social media to interact with customers.
Use in text citation that must match peer reviewed references minimum of three
provide a minimum of two (2) paragraphs that should contain the following information and/or details:
- Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose
- How the article and/or author(s) support your argument(s)
- Most important aspects of the article as it directly related to your CLO
- Any findings and conclusions
- Approximately 150 to 250 words in length (minimum of 2 paragraphs)
- Include the industry example demonstrating the application of your researched article
- Include the in-text citation in APA format to properly reference your article
- Prepare either a 3-4 page report or a 12-slide presentation in which you analyze financial information and risks associated with an investment to expand an organization and make a recommendation on whether or not to invest in expansion.
This portfolio work project will allow you to review information and risks associated with an investment to expand an organization. As this information will be shared broadly across the organization, you will have a choice in your final deliverable audience and will organize your deliverable to meet the needs of that audience.
ZXY Company is a food product company. ZXY is considering expanding to two new products and a second production facility. The food products are staples with steady demands. The proposed expansion will require an investment of $7,000,000 for equipment with an assumed ten-year life, after which all equipment and other assets can be sold for an estimated $1,000,000. They will be renting the facility. ZXY requires a 12 percent return on investments. You have been asked to recommend whether or not to make the investment.
You are an accounting manager. Your boss has asked you to review and provide a recommendation on the expansion based on information that has been provided.
In preparing and supporting your recommendation to either make the investment or not, include the following items as part of your analysis:
- Analysis of financial information.
- Identification of risks associated with the investment. Consider:
- How risky the project appears.
- How far off your estimates of revenues and expenses can be before your decision would change.
- The difference if the company were to use a straight line versus a MACRS depreciation.
- Recommendation for a course of action.
- Explanation of criteria supporting your recommendation.
As part of your analysis you might find that additional information from marketing, accounting, or finance would be useful in making an informed and well-supported recommendation. In a real workplace setting you would have the ability to ask for that information. However, for the purposes of this assessment, you can make assumptions about the values of that data or ratios in support of your recommendation.Accounting worked with the marketing group to create the ZXY Company Financial Statements spreadsheet for the new products business and the new facility.Notes about the financial information:
- The expense line labeled SQF FDA Mandates refers to the costs of complying with Food and Drug Administration requirements.
- Depreciation expense is calculated using 7-year life modified accelerated cost recovery system (MACRS).
Depending on the audience you choose to address, use one of the following options:
- Report for a mid-management audience. Prepare a 3â€“4 page report detailing your recommendation and the information you used to make your recommendation.
- Presentation for top leadership. Prepare a presentation of at least 12 slides detailing your recommendation and the information you used to make your recommendation. You may use your choice of presentation software. Include notes with additional details.
Keep in mind that your recommendation may be shared with others, so your materials should be designed for clarity and readability.
Related company standards for either format:
- The recommendation report is a professional document and should therefore follow the corresponding MBA Academic and Professional Document Guidelines, including single-spaced paragraphs.
- In addition to the report or presentation, include:
- Title (slide or page).
- References (slide or page).
- Appendix with supporting materials.
- At least two APA-formatted references.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies through corresponding scoring guide criteria:
- Competency 2: Apply principles of accounting to assess financial performance.
- Analyze financial statements for decision support.
- Explain risks associated with an investment decision.
- Competency 3: Analyze accounting information to support business decisions.
- Recommend a course of action based on financial information.
- Explain how financial criteria support a decision.
- Competency 4: Communicate financial information with multiple stakeholders.
- Communicate accounting information clearly.
Faculty will use the scoring guide to review your deliverable as if they were your boss. Review the scoring guide prior to developing and submitting your assessment.
This portfolio work project demonstrates your competency in applying knowledge and skills required of an MBA learner in the workplace. Include this in your personal ePortfolio.Note: Faculty may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information.
You are tasked with opening a safe without knowing the combination. Beginning with the dial at zero, the dial must be turned counterclockwise to the first combination number, then clockwise back to zero), and clockwise to the second combination number, (then counterclockwise back to zero), and counterclockwise again to the third and final combination number, whereupon the door will open immediately. There are 40 numbers of the dial, including the zero.
Without knowing the combination numbers, what is the maximum number of trials required to open the safe? (One trial means one attempt to dial a full three-number combination).
This essay is about William Carlos Williams and Oliver Sacks. Write a well-organized Essay of approximately 800 words, that is responsive to the following question: How is the doctor/patient relationship reflected in the stories and poems of William Carlos Williams (or the â€œAfterwordâ€ by William Eric Williams or the â€œIntroductionâ€ by Robert Coles), as well as the clinical tales by Oliver Sacks? Be sure to make some reference to at least five works in each of these volumes (ten works in total). For W.C. Williams, be sure to include at least one poem, and for Sacks, choose at least one work from each of the four sections of his book.
Reference for your help: Read in W.C. Williams, The Doctor Stories, the following: â€œIntroduction,â€ vii-xv; â€œMind and Body,â€ (p. 13); â€œThe Girl With a Pimply Face,â€ (p. 42); â€œThe Use of Force,â€ (p. 56); â€œA Night in June,â€ (p.61); â€œJean Beicke,â€ (p. 69); â€œThe Paid Nurse,â€ (p. 92); â€œAncient Gentility,â€ (p. 99); â€œThe Practice,â€ (p. 119); â€œPoems,â€(pp. 127-132.); â€œAfterwordâ€ (p.133).
2/3: Read in Oliver Sacks, The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat, â€œThe Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat,â€ (p. 8); â€œThe Lost Mariner,â€ (p. 23); â€œThe Disembodied Lady,â€ (p. 43); â€œHands,â€ (p. 59); â€œOn the Level,â€ (p. 71); â€œWitty Ticcy Ray,â€ (p. 92); â€œCupidâ€™s Disease,â€ (p. 102); â€œReminiscence,â€ (p. 132); â€œA Passage to India,â€ (p. 153); â€œThe Dog Beneath the Skin,â€ (p. 156); â€œMurder,â€ (p. 161); all stories in â€œThe World of the Simple,â€ (pp. 178-233).
The papers we provide serve as model papers for research candidates and are not to be submitted ‘as is’. These papers are intended to be used for reference purposes only. We only offers consultation and research support and assistance in research design, editing, and statistics.
+254 769 316 835