- ItAssignment 1: Creating a Culture of Innovation
- Due Week 3 and worth 200 pointsImagine you are creating a new and innovative technology company. In this assignment, consider the culture, management, and leadership of your organization. Remember that your company should be a place that people want to work.Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Describe the characteristics of the people you would want working at your company, in relation to the culture you are trying to cultivate.
- Identify two (2) leadership qualities you would look for in employees. What does their background and previous experience look like?
- Discuss your companyâ€™s organizational culture. What are the ways you can help ensure that the companyâ€™s culture fosters creativity and innovation among employees?
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Wait Before you Leave! I have something for you.I have this question in our website since we have worked on it and the student was happy after a good score.
- Explain the principal theories and the various approaches to management that have evolved over time and their application to current management situations.
- Assess how various leadership styles fit cultural differences and effectively operate in global markets.
- Describe control systems that can improve a firmâ€™s operations and facilitate change.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in management concepts.
- Write clearly and concisely about management concepts using proper writing mechanics.
The papers we provide serve as model papers for research candidates and are not to be submitted ‘as is’. These papers are intended to be used for reference purposes only. We only offers consultation and research support and assistance in research design, editing, and statistics.
+254 769 316 835