- What is and isnâ€™t a summary?
- How did you annotate the whole reading and the short reading on the creatures, in particular?
- Write a one-paragraph summary of the short reading on the creatures.
- Think of a piece of fiction you read that had an impact on you, and write a one-paragraph summary of the text. Then write a one-sentence summary of the situation in which you read the text (the context).
- In 3.1, you read and summarized the short piece about the creatures (question 3). Now write a one-paragraph response to that same piece.
- You also summarized a piece of fiction that had an impact on you (question 4). Now write a one-paragraph response to the fiction text and context you summarized.
- Finally, write a one-paragraph explanation of the difference between summary and response.
The papers we provide serve as model papers for research candidates and are not to be submitted ‘as is’. These papers are intended to be used for reference purposes only. We only offers consultation and research support and assistance in research design, editing, and statistics.
+254 769 316 835