MUST SEARCH FOR 8 TO 10 OTHER REFERENCES ABOUT THE TOPIC TO DO THE ASSIGNMENT AND ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY
Annotated Bibliography Instructions
The annotated bibliography is a collection of a minimum of 10 one-paragraph summaries of peer-reviewed journal resources that you intend to use in the Final Paper.
- The articles must be current or dated within the past 5 years. The ability to use resources older than 5 years is left to the discretion of the instructor.
- Do not paste the article abstract in the paper. Annotations must be your summary of the article. The summary must include the findings of research that was included in the article.
- Do not simply say the authors conducted a study without providing as summary of the findings.
- Do not paste the Annotated Bibliography in the Final Paper. The Annotated Bibliography simply provides information that should contribute to the Final Paper.
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
- Include the full source citation at the beginning of each summary.
- Follow current APA formatting guidelines.
- Provide sufficient information in the summary so that the reader knows what the article contributes to the Final Paper. For example, if you mention a study, then include a summary of the relevant findings. To say, â€œThe authors conducted a studyâ€ without an explanation of what they found offers no information.
- List the sources alphabetically according to the first authorâ€™s last name.
- Include a title page.
- Sources must be current or within the past 5 years.
Submit the assignment as a Microsoft Word document through the normal submission process.
Submit this assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of Module/Week 4.
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!